Social Icons

Friday, March 2, 2012

The Celerio Makati



CELERIO
Very Affordable Makati Condominium! Ready For Occupancy CELERIO @ P8,000/month! Para ka na ring nagrerent! :)

CELERIO ACTUAL PHOTO

LOCATION PLAN

VICINITY MAP

ADVANTAGES
  • Most Affordable Housing in Makati ( P2M less )
  • Distinct Design and  Style
  • Within 5 minutes from Makati Central Business District
  • 1 minute away from Shopwise
  • 1 block away from the Market
  • Highly Urbanized Location
  • Easy Access/Transportation
  • 24 hours security, CCTV, and Gated
  • Professional Administration 

PROJECT INFORMATION
  • Location                             : 4416 Montojo St., Makati City 
  • Lot Area                             : 350 sq.m
  • Total no. of units (salable)  : 46 units (1,009 sq.m.) 42 units LEFT!!!
  • Storey                               : 4 storey
  • Parking                              : 6 slots
  • Completion                        :  June 2012
  • Unit Types                         : Studio, One bedroom, Two bedrooms (combined studio)

GROUND FLOOR PLAN  
GROUND FLOOR PLAN
2ND FLOOR - 4TH FLOOR LAY-OUT
FLOOR PLAN
STUDIO FLOOR LAY-OUT
STUDIO FLOOR LAY OUT

WORKING TABLE AND DINING TABLE FURNISHING
WORKING TABLE

BED FURNISHING
BED

SAMPLE COMPUTATION
SAMPLE COMPUTATION

To KNOW MORE ABOUT THE PROJECT, FOR TRIPPINGS AND INQUIRIES, KINDLY CONTACT MIKE @ 0927.933.6994

3 comments:

  1. The actual photo was corrupted, I want to see the actual photo of this condo in Makati Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I’ve tried lots of things to clean my rug but it didn’t work, that’s why I read about Properties for rent in the Philippines and I successfully see the most fitted article about this dilemma of mine..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yo!I remember my best friend to your work because you have one idea, I don’t know if I just miss him but when I read your writings, it reminds me of my very best friend. Can I ask if we can be best friends someday I really love to read and talk with you everyday. And I hope that we go together do commercial property for sale.

    ReplyDelete

 

Sample text

Sample Text