Social Icons

Saturday, April 19, 2014

Pasig Condo For Sale The Grove by Rockwell 2 Bedroom RFO

The Grove by Rockwell
2 Bedroom RFO Unit For Sale
83 sqm Tower A
with 1 parking slot (indoor)
Asking Price at 11.5 M NET

2nd Bedroom convertible to a Living/Entertainment Space

Customized Bar/Kitchen Space

Tiled Backsplash





Master's Bedroom

Dining Room

Foldable Divider to the 2nd Bedroom

Lavatory


Mini-Jacuzzi


* * *

For Inquiries and Unit Viewing schedule, kindly contact Mike, Licensed Real Estate Broker,  at +63932.7108003. Looking forward to hearing from you soon. 

Thanks and God bless! 

3 comments:

  1. Very beautiful and luxurious! By the how much does this unit cost? I also find units like this in Megaworld Condominiums.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm looking a condo unit to buy in the Metro Manila where I can see Manila Bay's sunset every morning. I saw one condo that has my preference. It was Admiral Baysuites.

    ReplyDelete

 

Sample text

Sample Text